41#
發表於 11-8-14 16:52 |只看該作者
回覆 L.CHAN 的帖子

雖然呢種蟲夜晚出現既機會率高D..但係都有可能架~
都係小D去好~有蟲卵痴住係D衫度有時睇唔到架
D蟲卵好好好好好細粒= =仲要透透地明

超級版主

積分: 202647

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 虎到金來勳章 2021可愛聖誕B勳章 牛年勳章 2018母親節勳章 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 FUN享自然‧郊遊一夏 親子探索遊 玩具勳章 畀面勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 超級版主 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 BK猜猜猜慶中秋 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 認識瑞士牛牛第二回 KMALL特別版勳章 開心吸收勳章 瞓得好勳章

42#
發表於 11-8-14 20:37 |只看該作者

版主溫馨提示:

請直接PM有關會員查詢資料,以免阻礙版面討論, 多謝合作!

唵嘛呢叭咪吽      
ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ
ༀ་མ་ཎི་པད་མེ་ཧཱུྃ

子爵府

積分: 13700

2024年龍年勳章

43#
發表於 11-8-14 22:46 |只看該作者
請PM給我 , thank you

複式洋房

積分: 169

44#
發表於 11-8-15 10:34 |只看該作者

回覆 回覆:starstarbb的帖子

掉咗啲唔用既野,經常清潔,今時今日香港地唔應該再有咁既害蟲

大宅

積分: 4180

wyeth冷知識勳章 環保接龍勳章 畀面勳章 陪月勳章

45#
發表於 11-8-16 00:40 |只看該作者
回覆 andrew330 的帖子

唉~我都係咁話..
今日今時既香港點解仲會有d咁既蟲
其實我好懷疑緊~~會唔會係張bb床d紙皮痴住d蟲卵唔知~
因為張bb床未拆紙皮之前就已經搬左入房擺係度~~

別墅

積分: 778

46#
發表於 11-8-16 05:08 |只看該作者
回覆 starstarbb 的帖子

我剛給它們咬醒, 有試過木虱水 ?

大宅

積分: 2095

47#
發表於 11-8-16 08:56 |只看該作者
有無被太陽曬o下?

男爵府

積分: 8086

48#
發表於 11-8-16 10:02 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 keene 於 11-8-16 11:44 編輯

DON'T USE DDT! It is unsafe (especially for children) and it has been banned in many countries... I was able to get rid of this bug with the use of a natural substance called "diatomaceous earth". I've used it and it works. It takes roughly 10 days to get rid of them.. but I used it continuously for a month in case if egg hatches. You can buy it at pet stores.

別墅

49#
發表於 11-8-16 11:13 |只看該作者
回覆 keene 的帖子

I have tried many ways, put under sunshine, change the bed, spray the 殺他死, biokill ….. but still cannot not work. According to biokill, customer services, no existing insert spray can kill the eggs, it requires the steamer to kill the eggs.

I will check pet shop for this “diatomaceous earth”.
Thx

點評

keene  I hope it works for you as well as it did for me.  *^_^*  發表於 11-8-16 20:06
keene  I tried many methods also... very troublesome... none worked until i used DE, give it a try, I hope  發表於 11-8-16 20:06

男爵府

50#
發表於 11-8-16 11:47 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 keene 於 11-8-16 16:42 編輯

steam CAN kill the egg... i've done a lot of research on bed bugs over the last few months... i remember reading a university research on this bug and it says bed bugs die at a temp of ~60 degree... (don't remember exactly)... however, you must remember that these bugs hide in your bed frames and even cracks in walls.... and bugs are not stupid.. they will run and hide (or at least move) when they see you.. so unless you are steaming your room entirely at the same time.. it will not kill all of them..

男爵府

51#
發表於 11-8-16 11:59 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 keene 於 11-8-16 12:34 編輯

咁既蟲今時今日香港地唔應該再有... this is WRONG... actually the US is having big problems with this bug in the last few years... and the only reason this kind of 蟲 hasn't been a problem in the last few decades is because of the use of DDT back in the 50's. DDT is very effective but it has been proven (or not...can't remember exactly) that it may cause cancer. That is why DDT is banned in the US.

The humidity level in HK is much higher than that of the states... so logically, it is only easier for this bug to spread...

男爵府

52#
發表於 11-8-16 12:11 |只看該作者
Diatomaceous earth is not a chemical... if you google and do more research on it you will see how it works.

To put it in simple terms... it is sort of like very small glass molecules.... so if insects walk through it, it will cut through it's shell and causes the insect to dry out and die.

***IMPORTANT**** There are two types of diatomaceous earth (DE)... one type is poisonous, one type is not poisonous which is ok to use in the household.

1) Pool grade DE - poisonous, used for pool filter... DO NOT BUY.
2) Food grade DE - not poisonous, some white people eat these stuff; it is a very fine dust powder.. historically, farmers (to protect crops and cattles) and pet owners use this to control fleas, bugs, ants, cockroaches...different kinds of insects.

INSTRUCTION:

- sprinkle/dust the powder into your bed frame, the floor under and around your bed, your mattress, and on top of your bed sheets. Reapply if the powder is gone after regular cleaning.
- avoid inhaling the powder as it may cause irritation.. I've inhaled by accident but it wasn't all that bad.

*** You should also wash all your clothes in hot hot water to kill eggs and bugs...

男爵府

53#
發表於 11-8-16 12:16 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 keene 於 11-8-16 12:16 編輯

Drying clothes under the sun will not work.. because as i say.. bugs are not stupid.. if they feel hot, they will just go to some other place with shade... if you want to kill bugs and eggs with sunshine.. I've read that you need to put the clothes in a plastic bag, seal it tightly and leave it under the sun until it reach temp of at least 60 degree for x minute. There is a report that tells you how long it takes to kill bed bugs in different range of temperatures. I've not tried this method because i think it is too troublesome.. i just wash my clothes in a hot cycle and that has the same effect.

男爵府

54#
發表於 11-8-16 12:20 |只看該作者
Although DE doesn't have any effect on eggs.. don't worry, all you need to do is wait... as soon as the eggs hatch, the insects will crawl and get damaged by DE... wait longer and they will die...

Most importantly, the insects will need to eat, so all you need to do is surround the food=you (or your baby) with DE, and they will be killed eventually.

大宅

積分: 4508

55#
發表於 11-8-16 12:37 |只看該作者
我發覺屋企都好似有虱, 見唔到, 唔知係咩虱. 今早我同老公都比野咬, 隻手一粒粒, 我仔早幾日對腳都比野咬. 都唔知點....
想買滅蚤蛋, 又唔知得唔得. 新搬屋, 已係入伙前, 全屋清潔, 點解仲會有
虱, 有冇解決方法.

點評

JJBMA  It can work for general 虱, however, it is not work for beg bug.  發表於 11-8-16 14:23

別墅

56#
發表於 11-8-16 14:13 |只看該作者
回覆 keene 的帖子

Thx. Do you know how much it will cost ? My son used to get the things from everywhere and put into his mouth, is it also safe when using this ??

大宅

積分: 4180

wyeth冷知識勳章 環保接龍勳章 畀面勳章 陪月勳章

57#
發表於 11-8-16 15:52 |只看該作者
回覆 keene 的帖子

哇~!!你解釋得好好呀@@好詳細呀~!!
我會試下去買你講果個"diatomaceous earth"
中文名係咪姐係硅藻土呢~?
係咪普通寵物店都有得買呢?
同埋可唔可以講下使用方法@@~?

我自己之前既做法就係:
清哂D雜物,將D衫放入浴缸用好熱好熱既水浸,浸完先拎去洗(試過見到有D蟲熱死左@@)
用火機燒佢地個"豆"(一燒就會有幾隻掉出黎)
因為佢地個"豆"係哂我個牆上面~所以要用火機燒= =
我試過用蒸氣槍/火酒/沙薑/殺他死/BIOKILL/漂白水 都係冇用
最後用火機燒哂佢地個"豆",再噴D BIOKILL係佢地個"豆"附近,D床邊都會噴
而間房D櫃通就唔會再放衫~改用D真空密實袋黎放衫
牆身都唔再掛衫同手袋係度~間房直頭空到有回音@@
BB床都唔再用床圍~(因為我見過D蟲係BB床個床圍度起"豆")
加上我又上網睇過~呢隻蟲最鐘意呢埋係D摺位度~
連我自己張床都係得返兩個枕頭+一張被
做左咁多野~而家算好DD喇~
因為每日我都會檢查下間房~牆啦~大人床啦~BB床啦~有無蟲蟲走動緊~
最初頭幾日都仲會見到有幾隻係D牆到行下行下
最近呢兩日~已經再搵唔到佢地LU~
不過都會再試下用"diatomaceous earth"
反正對人無害@@用下都無妨~

點評

keene  Remember, don't by pool grade diatomaceous earth. It is poisonous!  發表於 11-8-16 16:50
keene  everywhere in my apartment, because I don't want them to hide and survive in other places..  發表於 11-8-16 16:48
keene  使用方法 I've already mentioned on post #52.  In addition to that I dusted DE everywhere  發表於 11-8-16 16:48
keene  When it comes to bed bugs.  IT'S WAR!  發表於 11-8-16 16:46
keene  I've also tried 沙薑/漂白水/燒艾條/heating up my room up to 47 degree... and none worked.  發表於 11-8-16 16:46

男爵府

58#
發表於 11-8-16 16:38 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 keene 於 11-8-16 16:40 編輯

OMG... 蟲豆 around the bed and on the wall so scary...

yes it is 硅藻土, but remember, there are two grades. It is easy to find the pool grade 硅藻土 in HK. As far as I looked I can only find one pet store in HK that sells food grade 硅藻土 in HK, it was about 300HKD for 3lb i think.. .i can't remember exactly. I bought from US because it is much much cheaper there.

Food grade DE contains less than 1% silica (something like that)... Pool grade DE contains a much higher percentage of silica. This part of DE is poisonous so that is why pool grade DE is not recommended for use in the household. Food grade DE is edible. (But I dunno how that would work on babies - I suggest you watch your baby carefully for 1-2 months and don't let him/her put things into the mouth if you are worried). It contains many minerals and many white people add this to their daily diet as supplements. No scientific research on this but some people claim it benefits hair, nails.. etc..etc...

However, again this has been used by farmers to add to the food to feed their cattle to avoid insects and parasites... nowadays, many organic farms use this on their crops instead of chemical pesticides.

The key to using this method is PATIENCE. Because it is not chemical, it will not kill insects right away. You will need to wait and slowly feel that they are gone.

~DIE BED BUGS! DIE~

別墅

59#
發表於 11-8-16 18:31 |只看該作者
回覆 keene 的帖子

Please PM me the tel. no. of the Pet shop in HK. Thx.

男爵府

60#
發表於 11-8-16 20:02 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 keene 於 11-8-16 20:07 編輯

回覆 JJBMA 的帖子

JJBMA,

PM 左你啦。 希望幫到你啦。唔知點解係香港哩D野真係好難買。原來我記錯价錢。香港好似吾興哩D鬼佬野。不過我不是從哪裏買的,所以沒有research過這牌子的品質. 你最好買前再看看吧。記住不能急,祂不是化學品,所以不會立刻殺死D蟲。外國D天氣(比較乾)好多生産商說十天半月可以殺死臭蟲,不過香港又熱又humid (這環境是蟲的很好的生長環境)所以我用了一個多月。反正天然沒害而且買多了,就一直用。

我的方法是所有地方都"噴"D粉。Sofa 拉,柜拉,柜裏面拉,床底,床架,床玉,床單....能
"噴"的都有"噴"。好似人一樣,你見到前面有玻璃你都會避開拉,D蟲都會嘛。噴左就小D洗地,日常清潔完D粉冇左就再噴過。我的經驗是慢慢就沒有蟲了。噴坐一排我試過晚上看到D silverfish, 他們同平時好不同,走得超快,好像有病,我還以爲是我眼花。我繼續噴,不久就再沒有見到它們了。希望幫到你們啦。

首頁

尾頁

跳至