1#
發表於 08-3-3 16:52 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 ruby2004 於 08-3-3 16:19 發表

係咁既埸合叫佢出黎講 , 代表平時都無接觸同溝通啦
資格 ? 一家人 ?

這是我從forum看到欣宜的blog....正是肥肥生病之後

Thank Yous of My Own – Part 3感謝我的教父教母一家
鄭欣宜 | 5th Dec 2006 | 一般 | (220 Reads)

But when I』m lonely and sad and mom』sbusy with work, I know that I can always turn to the Tang Family.Mom,
媽仔 and 爺仔 have been best friends sincethey were my age (ISN』T THAT CRAZY??? I hope that my friendshipscan last that long~), and they』re definitely the pair of 「Uncleand Auntie friends」 whom I bug the most. When I was little, I』dalways sleep over at the Tang residence. I loved going over to mygodparents』 place cuz there were two really cool大姐姐 and a reallycute white doggie called, 「Sweetie」 to play with. WAY more funthan staying @ home by myself… right?

當我孤獨沮喪的時候,如果媽又忙於工作,那麼我能傾訴的就祇有鄧伯伯一家。媽媽,鄧伯伯還有鄧伯母在和我現在這個年齡的時候就是最好的朋友了。(聽上去很棒吧?我希望我和我朋友的友誼也能這麼長久~),而且他們真的是我打擾最多的夫妻檔「伯伯伯母」輩的朋友了。當我還是小孩子的時候,我就經常睡在鄧家。我很喜歡去他們家,因為他們家有兩個很酷的大姐姐還有很可愛的叫做「糖糖」小狗狗和我玩。這些比我一個人傻傻呆在家有趣得多吧~

*聖誕節,我和鄧伯伯一家"

Well, I』d used to run around everywhere, do mini concerts foreveryone… cartwheels, somersaults, splits, tap-dancing, ballet,imitations, u name it, I did it! Haha... By the end of the night,the chubby little girl I was would always end up being in nothingbut my white underpants and white undershirt, -___-「」」 Just asmy godsisters n I are about ready to go upstairs and go to sleep(I』d say around 3am-ish), we』ll hear my爺仔』sfootsteps coming down the stairs…
Hi,我曾經雲游各地為大家表 演小型演唱會:側手翻,後滾翻,劈叉,踢踏舞,芭蕾舞,模仿名人等等,你說得出名字的,我都表 演過。哈哈哈,開玩笑,其實是在我的教父鄧伯伯家和姐姐們玩的遊戲。在每個這樣的夜晚結束的時候我總是只 剩白色小熱褲和汗衫。我和姐姐們玩夠了準備上樓睡覺的時候,一般都是在半夜3點左右,哈哈,就聽見我的教父鄧伯伯下樓的腳步聲。

Mister Alan Tang is known to all asa 大哥,but all I can tell you about him is that he』s the most loving andcaring father/godfather in the world. Whenever he bought gifts forhis own daughters, him and his wife would alwaiz make sure they』dget ME one of the same too! Don』t u go on thinking that大哥』sare 大哥』s24/7… I』ll tell u a secret if u promise not to tellneone:
鄧光榮先生被大家所熟知的是他的「大哥」形象。但是我偷偷告訴你哦,他是世界上最慈愛的父親/教父。只要他們給自己的女兒買禮物,一定會記得也給我一份一模一樣的。你能想象大哥的每一天是怎麼過的嗎?(小知識:24/7的意思就是,一天24小時,每周7天,意思為每天,everyday---suki)如果你能不告訴別人的話我就告訴你一個秘密。

So when my godfather comes down thestairs, he』ll be in his pyjamas, scratching his head and his tummyasking, 「有什麼東西吃啊?」 hahaha…. Cuuuuuuuuuuute, right? Love my爺仔 (^^).
每當我的教父走下樓梯的時候,他穿着睡衣,抓抓頭髮和肚子,問:有什麼東西吃啊?哈哈哈,非常非常的可愛。我真喜歡他!

MyGodfather, me and mom @ his birthday party thisyear.(今年我教父過生日的時候,我和他還有媽媽的合影)

Anyway.. if it weren』t for my godparents, we never would have beenfortunate enough to meet such skilled and professionalprofessors/doctors! When mom got heartburn the night she ate AuntieDeborah』s curry fishhead, it was my 媽仔 who drove mom to the emergency room at 6:30 in themorning.
總之,如果沒有我教父教母一家,我們就沒這麼幸運能遇見這麼多專業的教授和醫生們,當媽媽在狄波拉阿姨家吃咖喱魚頭犯病的時候,是我的教母清晨6點半開車把她送到急症室的。

(上面一排是第二代,底下一排:第一代,友誼長存)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! *kisskiss kiss* u guys are the best. Thanks for treating mom like one ofyour family and treating me like one of your own daughters. *kisskiss kiss kiss kiss*
謝謝,謝謝你們!(親親),你們是最好的,謝謝你們待我媽媽如一家人,謝謝你們把我看成自己的女兒一樣,再親一次!

不是當成一家人,會寫得出這些嗎..? 秋官只是比多左粒SPERM

首頁

尾頁

跳至