論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 553

1#
發表於 08-3-21 13:26 |只看該作者
My philippino maid was employed in hk through another maid. She just completed a contract last Dec and start with me in Jan. Now she wants to go back to Philippine in April, I said to her I will buy her the ticket (round trip). Since I never pay for her ticket to come to hk. In such case, do I have to pay for her ticket when she complete my contract?

別墅

積分: 930

好媽媽勳章

2#
發表於 08-3-21 15:16 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 mingger 的文章

If she didn't return home after the first contract, that means she has to go back in the first year in your house. Bascially, her previous employee has gave her ticket home already and you have to pay the ticket from her home country to HK. My experience is the single trip is more expensive then the round trip, so I will pay her the round trip. You can ask her to sign a document to prove that she has received your ticket and you don't need to pay anothor tickets when her contract is finished. Anyway, as you have to responsibility to send her home, you may need to pay another ticket if she insist that she has no money to buy air ticket home.

男爵府

積分: 5632

3#
發表於 08-3-21 15:44 |只看該作者
You should pay only half price of the round ticket since her ex-employer had paid one way (HK to Phi) already. When she finishes the contact next year, buy her a return ticket. You have to pay a little bit more in this way, but this can protect you in a much better way.

別墅

積分: 553

4#
發表於 08-3-21 17:30 |只看該作者
Thanks...vitasoy..I think I would take your advice to ask her sign something in paper. Then by the end of the contract, I could either ask her to show me a ticket before I give her the last month salary or deduct the money from the last salary to buy a one way ticket for her to go home....Does this work????

原文章由 vitasoy 於 08-3-21 03:16 PM 發表
If she didn't return home after the first contract, that means she has to go back in the first year in your house. Bascially, her previous employee has gave her ticket home already and you have to pa ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至