發表於 08-5-13 01:02 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

伯爵府

積分: 15151

hashtag影視迷勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 親子達人勳章

2#
發表於 08-5-13 02:20 |只看該作者
原文章由 kwannn88 於 08-5-13 01:02 發表
the maid is so mind everything.e.g. she doesn't like to use her phone card to contact me when she goes out with my children. she wants to save money on her card. She doesn't like to sacrifice any her ...

其實撇除姐姐比較唔肯付出之外
姐姐做嘢同照顧小朋友 o 唔 ok?
如果係得既
不如諗吓有咩方法改善
因為始終新既姐姐未必比舊既好

其實有 d 人既性格係睇金錢睇得好緊 (俗稱孤寒)
亦有 d 人係因為負擔大而比較節儉
(例如話要還錢比 agent or 家庭有好大開支)

既然你咁介意佢咁計較
不如你就大方 d 囉!
買張電話咭比佢係專比佢响出面 contact 你
話買糖果比你 d 小朋友
諗深一層小朋友食咁多零食都唔係好
姐姐如果同小朋友出去既時候
咪要求姐姐响屋企帶定 d 餠干/水果出去
仲有姐姐放假返嚟食嘢既問題
你地 set 比佢返屋企既時間會唔會係 dinner 時間?
又或者慣性 dinner 時間係佢咁啱坐緊車返屋企?
同埋佢係咪一個唔係好食出面嘢既人, etc...
因為你所比既 info 有限
唔可以做任何 judgement!
姐姐放假日去完街返到屋企唔做嘢
你都知佢放假啦
佢幫你係人情唔幫係道理
不如睇開少少

憑你講嗰 d 嘢
我唔覺得姐姐有咩大錯到要求 resign!

同一道理
如果你老闆要求你用自己電話去 contact 佢/客戶
覺得你應份買嘢請同事食
你 lunch hour 唔出去食而用公司資源係有問題
(microwave 叮飯 & 用電腦上網)
你自己覺得你應唔應該 resign?

[ 本文章最後由 KCKmom 於 08-5-13 03:19 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 603

3#
發表於 08-5-13 10:01 |只看該作者
某程度agree既...<<不如諗吓有咩方法改善
因為始終新既姐姐未必比舊既好>>

但係亦好明樓主已看工人吾順眼的心情, 若覺得工人篤眼篤鼻, 樣樣吾合心意, 真係好難禁遺背自己感覺,理性去分析忍耐,只想佢早走早着...

我覺得樓主已去到想工人resign的地步, 即家務/小朋友已隨時有後着, 有人照顧?若是如此, 何不正經比1 month notice佢叫佢走呢? 吾洗同工人捱日子睇邊個出手先, 咁太辛苦....

原文章由 KCKmom 於 08-5-13 02:20 發表

其實撇除姐姐比較唔肯付出之外
姐姐做嘢同照顧小朋友 o 唔 ok?
如果係得既
不如諗吓有咩方法改善
因為始終新既姐姐未必比舊既好

其實有 d 人既性格係睇金錢睇得好緊 (俗稱孤寒)
亦有 d 人係因為負擔大而比較節儉

禁止訪問

積分: 856

4#
發表於 08-5-14 01:37 |只看該作者

象牙宮

積分: 218981

2024年龍年勳章

5#
發表於 08-5-14 10:14 |只看該作者

回覆 #4 kwannn88 的文章

Hi kwannn88,

after read through your email, my feeling is that you set a high expection for your helper.

most of them are selfish as they have to make the money here and send over to their families in hometown.

to stop your maid to do anything bad to you, you should fire her immediately, from what you said, your maid can sue you not provide enough food and make stories...

if you are going to hire a new helper, don't expect she will be good to your son as you are, give her a daily schedule, then buy everything for your son yourself:

1. candy
2. snack
3. tea break food
4. fruit
5. ...etc

also buy a mobile for the helper and your son when they go out, so you can keep in touch with them...

good luck with your process, if you did everything correct, don't be afraid anything

大宅

積分: 1609

6#
發表於 08-5-14 11:12 |只看該作者
Don't mad with me first.
I think she is not doing wrong, well you can say she is selfish but the fact is her money is belongs to her. She has the right to decide how to use.

You are the one who should buy her the telephone card while she is out with your children. Will you pay for your company if you need something for office use.

Also you really need to give some money to her just in case if your son is hungry etc. Of course, you have to ask her to give you the receipt.

伯爵府

積分: 17816

2023年兔年勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

7#
發表於 08-5-14 12:59 |只看該作者
原文章由 mrsho 於 08-5-14 11:12 發表
Don't mad with me first.
I think she is not doing wrong, well you can say she is selfish but the fact is her money is belongs to her. She has the right to decide how to use.

You are the one who shou ...

係囉, 我都會比定D錢個工人, 告訴她如果個仔想買野食你就買比佢。或者同佢講万一個仔想買野食而又無錢, 你可以幫佢比住先, 我會比番你。但最重要係而家大家也不喜歡大家, 佢做乜你都吾順眼, 不如炒左佢啦, 成日同佢嘈都吾好啦。

男爵府

積分: 5061

8#
發表於 08-5-14 16:56 |只看該作者
I think we all should not expect maids bring their own money to work for us, not even buy a candy for the child. Maids can take good care of our kids, do well with the household chores, honest and loyal to employers that would be very enough.

原文章由 kwannn88 於 08-5-13 01:02 發表
the maid is so mind everything.e.g. she doesn't like to use her phone card to contact me when she goes out with my children. she wants to save money on her card. She doesn't like to sacrifice any her ...

禁止訪問

9#
發表於 08-5-15 01:33 |只看該作者

伯爵府

積分: 15151

hashtag影視迷勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 親子達人勳章

10#
發表於 08-5-15 03:39 |只看該作者
原文章由 kwannn88 於 08-5-15 01:33 發表
the maid buys some presents for my child and some food sometimes. Ithink the maid can do like that means she cares and love my child. Notjust take care my child as a job but as a member in my family.

你覺得姐姐冇當你小朋友係屋企人
但都唔覺你有當姐姐係屋企人喎
因為你都好 mind 姐姐放假日會返屋企食飯/麵
會計較佢放假唔幫手做屋企嘢

睇返其他人既 post
都唔發覺姐姐有咩問題
其實最大問題係你先入為主
覺得之前個姐姐好好唔怕蝕抵
相比之下呢個姐姐就唔好彩
做咩都唔順眼

你炒佢都好既
佢可能會搵到個對佢冇咁 highly expectation 既雇主
亦希望你搵到個比之前更好既姐姐!!!

[ 本文章最後由 KCKmom 於 08-5-15 03:41 編輯 ]

子爵府

積分: 10622

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 08-5-15 04:04 |只看該作者
原文章由 KCKmom 於 08-5-15 03:39 發表
你炒佢都好既
佢可能會搵到個對佢冇咁 highly expectation 既雇主
亦希望你搵到個比之前更好既姐姐!!!

同意!

另外一提,姐姐放完假,係絕對唔需要做任何家務的,除非佢自願,否則你無可能祈望佢會做,因為你想同要佢做係兩回事,如果係你要佢做,咁你咪睇下幾時上審裁處囉...如果係你想佢會主動做,咁你咪等下囉!

我嘗試企係姐姐立場睇番你,呢個僱主咁計較,樣樣都搵我笨架?
咁又要我出、果樣又係我o既...

仲有,放假回來先煮食,呢樣係你作為僱主要去主動話俾工人聽做唔做得,唔係而家你係單方面覺得佢有問題,咁係工人立場係無錯囉,因為僱主從來無話唔得,係咪?

我諗你要慢慢令自己接受工人,唔係就祝你好運啦!

象牙宮

積分: 218981

2024年龍年勳章

12#
發表於 08-5-15 14:00 |只看該作者
原文章由 winnie_sh 於 08-5-15 04:04 發表

我嘗試企係姐姐立場睇 ...

totally agree.

most of the helpers have to send the money back to phillippine, every dollar is important to them, special those new to HK as they have to pay the agent fee....that's why your helper cook noodle after holidays, maybe just save $. the cost of candy or bread maybe big in their eyes.

i just don't understand why you compliant about her with little things. if you care about your helper, you should ask her coming back earlier and having dinner at home. then she can have enough rest time and recharged for a new week.

of course, as employers, we should support each other. when you mentioned the "difficult money", does that mean your money is tight? If in this case, then i can understand why you want the helper resign by herself...

禁止訪問

13#
發表於 08-5-16 00:57 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 2815

14#
發表於 08-5-16 07:54 |只看該作者
原文章由 kwannn88 於 08-5-16 00:57 發表
Thanks a lot for your idea. Maybe you are right. But I still think that she is not good. As besides the things I have mention before.She has done lots of the poor behaviour as below:
1. not play with ...

我在這十年內所請的工人,有你所講的7 points 的通病.我一點也不覺得奇,只是無奈.好的工人唔係無,但睇你好唔好彩,比你遇到.有的工人,可以係你面前扮到好好,又同 B B 玩,你返咗工,無人睇到,佢一樣做番佢自己.真無奈!可能我請的工人都係咁款,我又唔覺得你的工人持別衰,是工人的通病,預咗啦,無辨法,除非唔請工人就唔駛勞氣.

首頁

尾頁

跳至