跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1438

1#
發表於 04-8-23 07:26 |只看該作者

Hotel in Phuket

Here are the Hotels in Phuket, which were suggested by the HK model Eunice Chan wrote on Sing Tao yesterday :

1. Allamanda Laguna Phuket
The cheapest one of the biggest hotel group.
Apartment style with kids club, suitabled for family.

2. Laguna Beach Resort
Having plenty of Marine facilities.

3. Dusit Laguna Resort
Beach is outside of bedroom.

4. Sheraton Grande Laguna Resort
Beach is outside of bedroom.

5. Banyan Tree Phuket
The famous one.

6. Burasari Resort
Thai style

If anybody has any more suggestion or any opinions of above resorts, please tell us know.

Candycancan,
The expert of Phuket, do you have any suggestion of the hotels in Phuket ? Besides of Banyan Tree, which one is your favourest hotel ?

:lol: :lol:
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

大宅

積分: 1948

2#
發表於 04-8-23 11:27 |只看該作者

Re: Hotel in Phuket

TIKTIKMA.
1. I heard that it is a haunted hotel. Suitable for family.
2. A very good hotel with many facilities.
3. A little bit old but still a very good one.
4. Suitable for a family with kids.
5. Expensive. You can choose other like Evason which is cheaper with same facilities.
6. I booked this hotel during my trip in Sept. Will let you know.

rdc888 :-P
Have a nice day!

大宅

積分: 3644

BK Milk勳章

3#
發表於 04-8-23 18:54 |只看該作者

Have any one tried Sofitel Magic Logoon before?
The hotel is located at Khao Lak, 5 star, near by the beach. Now the special price for family suite, offered by Wincastle, is HKD770/ night. The price and environment is attractive. But I just worry about the facility of Khao Lak area, it seams just developed.
Anyone have been there before or know about the area and the hotel, pls let me know more about it, thanks.
?-( ?-( ?-(

複式洋房

積分: 174

4#
發表於 04-8-23 20:48 |只看該作者

TIKTIKMA,
I'm not the expert, just love to sharing my exper' for all who like phuket too.
I've been stay at Allamanda (3 times), Sheraton Villa,
Karon Royal Wing (2 times), Patong Cabana, Evason, Kamala Bay Terrace, one small hotel at Patong (long time ago and I forgot the name-special case for 1 night stays).
I'll love to try the Kata Beach area hotel for my next visit.
Which one is my Favour? All I loved cos' all bring me wonderful memeriols
Actually, "Hotel" it's really depands on
type
budget
partner
Suffer ?-(
So, it's difficult to say which one is the best.
It's only my own opion.
Cheers,
Candy

民房

積分: 65

5#
發表於 04-8-23 22:33 |只看該作者

Sheraton Grande is very nice, beautiful lake view,very very big room.However,if U stay inside the resort area, the cost is high e.g. food and taxi to go out!!
v

大宅

積分: 1438

6#
發表於 04-8-24 11:04 |只看該作者

Thank you very much for all guys advise their feelings of the hotels. I hope this topic will be the easy way for anybody wants staying at Phuket.
:lol:
Cheers :-P
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

複式洋房

積分: 418

7#
發表於 04-8-24 13:12 |只看該作者

Candycancan,

Again, becos we will book the whole trip for around 15-20 people, so we can choose which hotel we want, and the package in macao offers only orchid resort, which i have never remember this is good choice or not, so do you have counter proposed or if this is a good one (since the price for 5 daqys trip is only $1588) what is the hotel upg. you suggest?
vespamania
開口常笑笑古今可笑之人 大肚能容容天下難容之人 開口常笑笑古今可笑之事 積極進取,遊戲人生!

複式洋房

積分: 174

8#
發表於 04-8-24 17:32 |只看該作者

vespamania,
Hi, here u are! We jump around the Phuket topics!
As I said, Orchid is not bad but locate on Karon Area.
If u want yr group' stays more convenient, Patong area quite suit u.
1> Amari Coral Resort-have own private beach (small and at the corner side)
2> Patong resort - big hotel suit for group tour. big pool and locate on centre of Patong.
3> Holiday Inn - Good service but price a little bit high.
Concerning for yr group package price accure, 1&2 will reach the price most!
Hope it helps.
Candy :idea:

禁止訪問

積分: 6817

9#
發表於 04-8-24 22:23 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 3790

10#
發表於 04-8-30 23:52 |只看該作者

TIKTIKMA,

I just came back from Dusit. I have walk around the hotels. Note, Laguna have changed their policy, it's not free to use all 5 hotel's facilities anymore. Hotel guest need to purchase a day pass to use other hotel's facilities. Here are my personal command on the 5 hotels:

1. Allamanda
Many Hongkongers live there. Room rate is cheapest and rooms are big. However, not close to beach. Small pool. If you go out alot for sight seeing, this is a good choice.

2. Laguna Beach
Looks like 青少年渡假營. Close to beach. A fun water slide in the pool, but water depth about 120m.

3. Dusit Laguna
Comparative small hotel within the 5 Laguna hotels. Very beautiful interior. Pool is not big and not special but looks beautiful. All rooms get easy access to beach and this is great. Hotel guest kids free to use kids club. Canal Village just next to Dusit, very easy access.

4. Sheraton
Grand hotel. It's too big and need to use golf cart to commute. When you walk in the hotel, always watch out for the carts. Expensive room rate. Pool is great especially pool access room. Seafood buffet only 1000Baht per adult. Food is great. Pretty far to walk to the beach.

5. Banyan Tree Phuket
No kids club at all. Cool. Expensive. Very nice pool. More suitable for couple than family with kids. Banyan Tree Golf Course is just next to it.

Other tips on Laguna Village

6. Canal Village
There is a clinic, a mini-mart, and a Siam bank inside the village. The exchange rate of the bank is good. 1:5.2 same as airport.
:wave: :wave:

禁止訪問

積分: 293

11#
發表於 04-8-31 14:49 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

12#
發表於 04-8-31 20:59 |只看該作者

COPY from their website:

Inter-resort transport
Free shuttle bus and ferry services make getting around Laguna Phuket easy. Regular shuttle services operate between the hotels, golf club, Quest and Canal Village shopping centre. Buses run every 10 minutes (7am - midnight). Ferries operate every 20-30 minutes (7am - 9pm), weather permitting.

Day Passes for Laguna Phuket Hotel Guests
Priority use of swimming pools and recreational facilities will be given to each hotel's respective guests. Access to other hotel's swimming pools and sporting facilities is subject to the purchase of a Day Pass*. All guests residing at resorts other than the guests of that specific hotel must purchase a DAY PASS prior to using the swimming pool, recreational facilities/equipment or beach area. Day Passes may be purchased at Dusit Laguna Resort, Laguna Beach Resort and Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket.

* Usage of Day Pass is not extended to Banyan Tree Phuket and Allamanda Laguna Phuket.

Deluxe Package
Guests coming to the resort before 2pm will be charged a fee as follows:
Adult day pass 600 Baht
Child day pass 350 Baht
Passes include full use of all facilities and activities programme, a light lunch, and a resort towel.

Standard Package
Guests coming to the resort after 2pm will be charged a fee as follows:
Adult day pass 350 Baht
Child day pass 200 Baht
Passes include full use of all facilities and activities programme and a resort towel.

Day Pass for Laguna Beach Resort Kids Club
Morning Session 9:00am-12:00noon: Baht 500 excludes lunch
Afternoon Session 1:00pm-5:00pm: Baht 500 includes snack
Evening Session (on selected nights) 6:00pm-9:00pm: Baht 650 includes dinner
Full Day 9:00pm-5:00pm: Baht 900 includes lunch

Non-Laguna Phuket Visitor
Adults: Baht 1,200 includes lunch
Children: Baht 1,000 includes lunch
Adults: Baht 900 excludes lunch
Children: Baht 700 excludes lunch

Rules & Procedures
1. Upon purchase of an entrance pass, guest must identify themselves as guests of Laguna Phuket Resorts.
2. Laguna Phuket guests can either pay cash or can process the charges through inter-resort charging.
3. Non-Laguna visitors using the facilities will receive an information pack containing information about the resort and its facilities.
4. The pool, beach and recreational facilities at Banyan Tree Phuket and Allamanda Laguna Phuket are not available to inter-resort guests.

For more information, you can go to :
http://www.laguna-phuket.com/and http://lagunaphuket.com/

Yes, they have free shuttle bus and ferry travel among 5 hotels and canal village. Don't forget to try both of them. They are fun to ride.

大宅

積分: 1029

13#
發表於 04-9-1 07:52 |只看該作者

Is this a MUST to buy pass to enter other hotel??? They will check every guest when u enter????? What is the main purpose??? I have no idea????? pls help????

大宅

14#
發表於 04-9-1 22:58 |只看該作者

If you just enter the hotel for a visit or have meal, no need to buy a pass. They welcome you to do so. But if you want to use their facilities, like kids club, gym, swimming pool etc, you need to purchase a pass.

大宅

積分: 1029

15#
發表於 04-9-1 23:23 |只看該作者

oic, thanks!

公爵府

積分: 25777

16#
發表於 04-9-3 15:59 |只看該作者

想10月中買package去Phuket, 如果帶20個月大既BB去, 住Sheraton 定係 Evason 會比較好呢?

別墅

積分: 565

17#
發表於 04-9-6 12:35 |只看該作者

Any comment? Kata Beach Resort?

大宅

積分: 1948

18#
發表於 04-9-7 18:04 |只看該作者

jujuy,
My agent said that this hotel is not good.
rdc888
Have a nice day!

別墅

積分: 565

19#
發表於 04-9-24 14:13 |只看該作者

i just come back, this hotel is good! 好少香港人﹐比較多歐洲人度假, swimming pool 細但行十步就到沙灘!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至