跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 43

121#
發表於 10-3-28 06:08 |只看該作者
Cutecutetown,

Thank you very much for your advice. I will do what you advised, and wait to see how things will go on.

原帖由 cutecutetown 於 10-3-27 22:02 發表
Dear shanhu,
I think your doc meant that if it is an ectopic pregnancy with an hCG >2000, then it will become dangerous. Since your hCG stays low so far without any dramatic increase, the risk should ...

男爵府

積分: 9231

122#
發表於 10-3-28 20:35 |只看該作者
Dear 玫瑰野獸,
To me, they may not be the perfect embryos, but as you said, even perfect embryos can fail. It is not just the appearance that matters; similar logic for both people and embryos :)
Let's translate those 1234's into ABCD's. An "A-" and a "B+", what do you say? I am very happy with such grades, and even though they are not perfect, they are much much better than 麻麻地.
Relax

原帖由 玫瑰野獸 於 10-3-27 23:14 發表
我今日彤罕睇左DR比我既REPORT, 原來我有一個胚胎GRADE 1-, 另一個GRADE 2+ ONLY, 係咪麻麻地? GRADE 2 係咪唔係甘好, 好難著床同成長? 好多人有2個GRADE 1 都FAIL既。。。 ...

大宅

積分: 1814

123#
發表於 10-3-28 20:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 cutecutetown 於 10-3-28 20:35 發表
Dear 玫瑰野獸,
To me, they may not be the perfect embryos, but as you said, even perfect embryos can fail. It is not just the appearance that matters; similar logic for both people and embryos :)
Let ...

Thank you very much for your encouragement and wonderful 比喻! 我今日係放胎后第六日, 琴日個肚仲好漲, 今日唔漲啦! 我到而家都無咩感覺, 我DR既姑娘話無咩感覺多數唔得, 係咪真架?

大宅

積分: 3248

124#
發表於 10-3-29 17:24 |只看該作者
Hi Cutecutetown,
I'm disappointed with the number eggs retrieved today. I got 15 follicles, but Doc said some of them are too old and young, so they only take 8 of them for fertilization. I'm thinking that if they do ER for me 3 days earlier, my result can be better, at least won't have that much "old" eggs. Seems like it is a waste for the extra injection I took.

I had serious bleeding this time while doing ER, but I remember that my 1st attempt in Union hospital got no bleeding, no pain, and smooth.

I will try to relax and hope that 8 of them can be successfully fertilized, although I know 8 of them can be fertilized is rare.

大宅

積分: 1291

好媽媽勳章

125#
發表於 10-3-29 19:07 |只看該作者

回覆 2# 玫瑰野獸 的文章

乜你dr個姑娘咁講野呀!唔好理佢,有好多人冇感覺一樣bingo,比d信心自己同bbs!

男爵府

126#
發表於 10-3-29 19:11 |只看該作者
Dear 玫瑰野獸,

Wow, time flies, it's almost a week already. It doesn't really matter what the nurses told you about "feeling after ET". I used to work in a clinic where almost all patients swear that they feel this and that after ET (such as nausea, bloated tummy, etc; all symptoms pointing to a pregnancy). Obvious enough, not all of them got pregnant. I suspect what they felt were a mix of (1) pain from all the past injections and a bit from the egg retrieval, (2) some discomfort from the daily vaginal or injection-type support medication, and (3) various degree of anxiety while having to wait 2 weeks for a "report card". I think you have done your best and as long as you feel good about yourself, it is all that matters now.

I truly pay my respect to all the women who have gone through at least 1 ivf cycle. Whether or not the cycle has given you the precious gift of life, you should all feel good and be proud of yourselves.

原帖由 玫瑰野獸 於 10-3-28 20:42 發表

Thank you very much for your encouragement and wonderful 比喻! 我今日係放胎后第六日, 琴日個肚仲好漲, 今日唔漲啦! 我到而家都無咩感覺, 我DR既姑娘話無咩感覺多數唔得, 係咪真架? ...

男爵府

127#
發表於 10-3-29 19:32 |只看該作者
Dear minimeme,

Don't get too disappointed, these 8 eggs are probably mature. Only mature eggs are fertilisable; eggs that are not mature only make up a "nicer" total, but they are not useful in contributing to your potential embryos.

Very sorry to hear about your bleeding. Egg retrieval is a procedure which punctures through the cervix to access the ovaries; as a result, there will be small wounds at the points of puncture. I hope your bleeding was not too severe.

It looks like you will have an embryo transfer on Wed. or Thur. Take some good rest and wish you good embryos

原帖由 minimeme 於 10-3-29 17:24 發表
Hi Cutecutetown,
I'm disappointed with the number eggs retrieved today. I got 15 follicles, but Doc said some of them are too old and young, so they only take 8 of them for fertilization. I'm thinking ...

大宅

積分: 2861

128#
發表於 10-3-30 09:02 |只看該作者
Dear Cutecutetown,

i am going to hv my first ivf treatment in the coming july. in fact, i hv the problem of having very thin 內膜(as i had taken 排卵丸for almost a year, and did 6 natural iui => all failed), normally at 6mm, do you know if there is anything that i can do to increase the thickness of my layer? i m worry that with such thin layer, can i still hv chance to success via ivf?

Thanks!

大宅

積分: 3248

129#
發表於 10-3-30 09:11 |只看該作者
我地通常會飲花膠湯,哩個係民間的方法令子宮內膜增厚.

原帖由 ABCMum 於 10-3-30 09:02 發表
Dear Cutecutetown,

i am going to hv my first ivf treatment in the coming july. in fact, i hv the problem of having very thin 內膜(as i had taken 排卵丸for almost a year, and did 6 natural iui => all ...

大宅

積分: 2861

130#
發表於 10-3-30 09:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 minimeme 於 10-3-30 09:11 發表
我地通常會飲花膠湯,哩個係民間的方法令子宮內膜增厚.

i did it together with fresh milk, but seems not work to me, thus, i m very worry about this!

男爵府

131#
發表於 10-3-30 14:37 |只看該作者
Dear ABCMum,

I am not sure what 排卵丸 you have been using; but there is one kind that's commonly used for natural cycle IUI. Its benefits still outweight its disadvantage; however, in some people, it does cause a thinner endometrium. When you do ivf, this 排卵丸 will not be used and your endometrium hopefully will be of normal thickness. Besides, there will be endometrial supporting medication after the embryo transfer. If you are seeing a different doc for your ivf treatment, make sure you tell him/her about your suspected thinner endometrium.

I don't have any diet supplementation I can recommend. You may continue your 花膠湯 or fresh milk, but separate from each other. To me, it seems too thick & sticky to swallow down the soup if you make it with milk.

If you don't have a thin endometrium naturally, I think the problem will resolve itself once you are taken off from the 排卵丸. Any chance you have a high BMI (body mass index)? Probably not, because most Hong Kongers are a little skinny. Whether you are a little overweight or underweight, a healthy lifestyle will never hurt. Be optimistic and keep an open mind!

原帖由 ABCMum 於 10-3-30 09:15 發表

i did it together with fresh milk, but seems not work to me, thus, i m very worry about this!

大宅

132#
發表於 10-3-30 19:55 |只看該作者
原帖由 cutecutetown 於 10-3-29 19:11 發表
Dear 玫瑰野獸,

Wow, time flies, it's almost a week already. It doesn't really matter what the nurses told you about "feeling after ET". I used to work in a clinic where almost all patients swear th ...

Thank you. 係呀, 終於捱過左一個星期, 時間過得好慢呢。。。今日醫生幫我照超聲波, 話我子宮內膜有20MM厚, 算厚嗎?

大宅

133#
發表於 10-3-30 19:57 |只看該作者
原帖由 rabbitbb 於 10-3-29 19:07 發表
乜你dr個姑娘咁講野呀!唔好理佢,有好多人冇感覺一樣bingo,比d信心自己同bbs!

係啦, 比佢嚇親, 不過我今日都無咩感覺!

大宅

134#
發表於 10-3-30 20:03 |只看該作者
打完安胎針要過幾多日先可以驗孕架? 姑娘要我APRIL 6先驗(放胎後DAY16), 我想偷步呀!

男爵府

135#
發表於 10-3-31 12:09 |只看該作者
I think you better listen to your nurse this time. Depending on the kind of hormone used in your 安胎針, it may give you a false result if you 偷步.

原帖由 玫瑰野獸 於 10-3-30 20:03 發表
打完安胎針要過幾多日先可以驗孕架? 姑娘要我APRIL 6先驗(放胎後DAY16), 我想偷步呀!

複式洋房

積分: 208

136#
發表於 10-3-31 17:08 |只看該作者
Hello cutecutetown

This is my first time here and I'm going through my first ivf cycle...

I was miscarried two years ago and infertility til now. Just done my 2nd laparoscopy surgery for endometriosis on 6 Feb.

I started using Synarel twice a day on 16 Mar and puregon injection of 350iu from 25 Mar.

I have blood test this morning and the nurse told me that my oestrogen level is too low (around hundred something) where normally should be greater than 400....So the doctor rises my does to 450iu from tonight & will have blood test & ultrasound next Tues (6 Apirl)...

Q1: Is there anything that I can do to help the follicles growth?

Q2: I'm concerning about the embryo transfer.....I intend to have blastocyst transfer rather than normal 2-3 days embryo transfer...because it may have a higher chance of success....But I understand it depends how many fertilised embryos I have...my fertility centre only recommend this transfer for couples with at least 6 fertilised embryos....what do you think?

Thank you very much!

[ 本帖最後由 rubyhomffc 於 10-3-31 17:09 編輯 ]

男爵府

137#
發表於 10-3-31 18:16 |只看該作者
Hello rubyhomffc,

Did you also have an ultrasound this morning? Usually the oestrogen level is more critical toward the mid to late stimulation process; since you had only had 4 days of injection, i.e. a bit early, you don't have to worry too much.

I assume you have to self-administer at home the Puregon yourself daily, right? Just a gentle reminder to ensure you get the right dose and inject correctly. [Although rare, I have heard of patient's husband helping with the injection but giving not the full amount.] Pay attention when you change cartridge and so on, I think you have already got all instructions from the nurse :)

To further answer your questions,
1. As long as you follow your daily dosage, the follicles will grow. Relax, 不用心急.

2. I agree with your centre that only if you have >6 embryos available, then you may consider blastocyst transfer. Since this is your first-time ivf, you have enough to handle at the moment. How many and at what stage to transfer is not really a big problem and can be decided much later.

To give the readers here a little of the pros & cons of blastocyst transfer, I believe the biggest worry when you don't have enough embryos is that there is always a risk of having no embryo for transfer. From a patient's perspective, an ET procedure probably represents a big benchmark with both real and symbolic meanings. Real is because whenever an embryo is transferred, there is a bingo chance. Symbolic being a sign of accomplishment, marking the end to the tough period of daily injections and the start of a 14-day wait.

However, if we reduce everything down to simple science and also assume we have a good in vitro lab environment, what does it tell you when an embryo can't grow to a blastocyst? I will leave this open-ended.

原帖由 rubyhomffc 於 10-3-31 17:08 發表
Hello cutecutetown

This is my first time here and I'm going through my first ivf cycle...

I was miscarried two years ago and infertility til now. Just done my 2nd laparoscopy surgery for endometrios ...

複式洋房

138#
發表於 10-3-31 18:54 |只看該作者
Thanks for your prompt reply~

I haven't had ultrasound this morning...in fact I had 6 days injections already.... I will try to relax ... but my work is very stressful....will it affect the effect of the medicine?

Yes, I'm doing the injections by myself daily, and surely injects the right dose correctly.

My thought is, if the embryo can't grow to a blastocyst in lab....it probably can't survive after transfer.... I understand the risk of having no embyro to transfer...so it is a difficult decision...and can't decided until I know how many embyro I have....

原帖由 cutecutetown 於 10-3-31 18:16 發表
Hello rubyhomffc,

Did you also have an ultrasound this morning? Usually the oestrogen level is more critical toward the mid to late stimulation process; since you had only had 4 days of injection, i ...

男爵府

139#
發表於 10-3-31 19:17 |只看該作者
Dear rubyhomffc,

You are right, you had 6 days of injections and probably will have your 7th tonight. I hope your job doesn't require you to work during this Easter holiday; then you can relax a little. Perhaps do and eat something you like, breathe some fresh air (hiking/bicycling), see a movie, or simply rest and sleep in.
[we the lab people almost always work on public holidays; but good embryos and pregnancies have been giving us strength!]

I hope your u/s scan and bloodtest will be more promising. Take care.

原帖由 rubyhomffc 於 10-3-31 18:54 發表
Thanks for your prompt reply~

I haven't had ultrasound this morning...in fact I had 6 days injections already.... I will try to relax ... but my work is very stressful....will it affect the effect of ...

複式洋房

140#
發表於 10-3-31 19:36 |只看該作者
Thanks cutecutetown~

Just finish my 7th injection.....feeling pain inside....

Fortunately, I don't have to work during Easter Holiday~

And thank you very much for all you lab people to look after our embyros during holiday!

原帖由 cutecutetown 於 10-3-31 19:17 發表
Dear rubyhomffc,

You are right, you had 6 days of injections and probably will have your 7th tonight. I hope your job doesn't require you to work during this Easter holiday; then you can relax a lit ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊