跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3248

21#
發表於 10-11-30 11:33 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Cutecutetown,

I was miscarriage early this month after my 3rd IVF. I had bio-chemical pregnancy in the 1st IVF. I would like to know if I should check whether I have the problem of 封閉抗體. Do you know which clinic or hospital in HK provide this service? Please kindly advise. Thanks!

大宅

22#
發表於 10-12-1 14:27 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you for the information. I have talked with the nurse at my clinic, they don't suggest me to do the blood test for immune system, they said the positive result in my 3rd IVF show that immune system was not the reason of the miscarriage.

原帖由 cutecutetown 於 10-11-30 16:27 發表
Dear minimeme,

Haven't seen you here for a long time. Many early miscarriages (those of

大宅

23#
發表於 11-3-14 16:04 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Cutecutetown,
I did FET yesterday, the 子宮內膜 was 15, the nurse said it is marginal pass. Is my 子宮內膜 too thick for embryos to implant?

Thanks!
Minimeme

大宅

24#
發表於 11-7-21 18:04 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Cutecutetown,

I will have FET this Saturday, but my Doctor just found out that I got a 1cm 肌瘤 and 0.8mm 息肉 in my 子宮. Will this affect my chance of pregnancy?

My Doctor also said that my E2 level is no good in this cycle, but this can be solved by medication, is this true?

The blood test show that I had ovulate either yesterday or this morning, but my blood test result is a little bit abnormal, which didn't provide a very clear sign of ovulation, and the follicle and egg were not found from ultra sound either. Day15/16 ovulate --> Day18 Transfer two 2Days embryos. My question is if the timing of my FET scheduled on Sat right. My Doctor said it won't make a very big different towards the chance of pregnancy. is it true, or my Doctor is just trying to comfort me?

Thanks a lot!
Minimeme

大宅

25#
發表於 11-7-22 00:53 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

Thanks Cutecutetown! Yes, I'm using a natural cycle. Your words is a really good medication.

Minimeme

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊