跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 266

1#
發表於 10-3-4 11:40 |只看該作者
囡囡坐得好定,仲可以扶住床邊企好耐,但未識爬,係唔係可以帶佢去影相o架啦?邊間studio好呢?好難揀呀!!

別墅

積分: 842

好媽媽勳章

1281#
發表於 10-9-15 19:30 |只看該作者
Felice(me)....not yet go wor.....
(cynn) super good, very attractive price
Bros(me)...nothing special lor.
(cynn)......(me: have you made your comment? I haven't seen your photos wor).

大宅

積分: 2493

好媽媽勳章

1280#
發表於 10-9-13 19:43 |只看該作者
我呢排都唔得閒上來講felice同埋bros嘅comments, momo最好幫我講埋啦,kakaka^^

別墅

好媽媽勳章

1279#
發表於 10-9-11 02:14 |只看該作者
haha, don't worry, actually we are doing "comments after photo shooting" ah....even cynn does.

No problem la, actually I want to share my experience but I do think it is too long as well, so use small font lor.

男爵府

積分: 6505

玩具勳章 好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 wyeth冷知識勳章 親子達人勳章

1278#
發表於 10-9-10 10:41 |只看該作者
唔好誤會呀~ 我唔係話你呀~~
你可以繼續架...

原帖由 momo627 於 10-9-10 02:26 發表
so those who want to know my comments on some studios, visit my blog la...but I won't open my blog in public, so try your luck and search in yahoo lor, it is easy.

So bad I can't delete the previous ...

別墅

好媽媽勳章

1277#
發表於 10-9-10 02:26 |只看該作者
so those who want to know my comments on some studios, visit my blog la...but I won't open my blog in public, so try your luck and search in yahoo lor, it is easy.

So bad I can't delete the previous 3 comments on Page, Snap and BabyRoom tim....why, can't do this in BK.

別墅

好媽媽勳章

1276#
發表於 10-9-10 02:24 |只看該作者
just let people know our experience and our feedback so that they know which studio to choose before going.

Actually when we have this thread at the very begininng, we are looking for new studios and want to know their price and quality and worth to go or not, right? Maybe my msg are too long, but at least they know the progress, or slip the progress if no interest, but know end up what we got in terms of price, quality and services and can compare which one is better.

Otherwise, I don't waste my time putting my feelings here again (and my blog). But if no one is interested in it...too long, I won't do it again as it waste my time too.

男爵府

1275#
發表於 10-9-9 14:58 |只看該作者
我覺得呢個POST變左攝後感喎~

別墅

好媽媽勳章

1274#
發表於 10-9-9 06:32 |只看該作者
Go to Snap today. As the props for new costumes are not ready, we do the old one first. Today Long Long is not in happy mood, so do I as I got a flu/cold and too tired as I slept just for few hours in these days searching information for Pre-Nursery School.

We do:
1. Sunset + glass + horse
2. Blue window frame + flower pots with pink motorcycle
3. brick wall with the left side seeing seaview with yart
4. Classic old street background with old style luggage box
5. Living room with fireplace and colourful cushions and dolls
6. Black/white pattern wall paper with lots of bear bear
7. White blackground with blue window frame and purple/orange flower and 救生圏&麵包超人

Long Long is not in good condition, he is ok happy but doesn’t want to sit still on the floor and keep walking around the studio; and of course, as usual, no smiling nor looking at the camera so photos are worse than last time. He starts asking for biscuit in his 2nd costumes, and has no interest in the props.

The assistant is not working hard as last time and as I am not feeling well, I don’t do much to cheer Long Long up. As he is not willing to sit and stand still, I suggest to put a small chair but they put the long white bench in most costumes that ruin the effect of most costume. For the 6th costumes, we have to hug him and throw him onto the bear beat again and again.

Actually Long Long is not doing well today, and we do 7 photos only, but pick 50 photos are not easy, and some are good; so I decide to pay extra; but not the extra $300 (with further 25% discount special editing). But when they show the difference, really poor quality for white background, very dim and dark, no contrast at all. Tthis is because they don’t do enough light setting when taking photos; I do think they can improve this by set up more lighting and you can see from other studios, no one need to adjust the brightness of the photos; so I do think it is a trick to ask you to pay more. But no way la, much sharper in colour if paying extra ger.

So end up, paying $1200 again, give me $66 discount and get 150 photos, but this time I need to wait for 20 days, as they have too many customers....stupid me.

別墅

好媽媽勳章

1273#
發表於 10-9-7 07:07 |只看該作者
We go to to BabyRoom today due to the free $598 package coupon for 30 photos getting from the prize in BK bb 1st birthday party, I think for very long time as it is in Tuen Mum; though it is free of charge, and having all is only $400 (but 80 photos in total only), and photos in their website is not rich and photos are not that impressive, the most important thing is, it costs me $200 x 2 trip taxi fee.

It is those, I can’t say old, semi-industrial/commercial building, with long corridor of shops at 2 sides but all are close an very silent, pretty strange atmosphere. When I go into the studio, it is quite old fashion without decoration, but simple and tidy (unlike Stars Studio)…there, I don’t have much expectation. The studio inside is much bigger, with bigger space for background (but with only white and black roller blind), there are very little simple pros around, but some are stored behind the shelves hidden by a golden curtain.

As I am very tired and I got flu again, and with not much expectation, I let the photographer (man) and the girl (very “si man”) and my maid to help, and I don’t do the cheering up job.

As I don’t know what costumes we can make and there is no instructions in their mail saying plain or colour clothes, I just bring some, cos there are only 3 costumes. The photographer is not very good at picking clothes, I can say he has no idea, so I just pick the one I like.

We have the following costumes, though they said we can have 3, but I think we get more than that:
1. White background with lace long curtain hanging in the ceiling and Long Long is with bare body sitting in the centre, letting Long Long to stay inside and asks him to open the curtain;
2. Purple high armchair (I like it when I saw it in his fb)

3. Sitting in a baby wooden highchair, with Long Long wearing colourful bb one piece clothes, and they change the costume by having him in bare body, wearing tie on him, glasses, cap hat, sweat hat and Xmas hair on him;
4. I lie on green carpet with holding Long Long up above me; we stand and look at each other face to face, kissing his mouth and cheek and forehead; and mama facing back and Long Long looking at the camera;
5. Red long sofa, with mama and Long Long sit at each end and look at each other face to face.

We finish in an hour, really quick. Need to wait for 7 days for them to send me the photos to pick, then pay if I want to buy more via bank A/c & they will post me the CD.

So let’s wait and see how’s the quality.

[ 本帖最後由 momo627 於 10-9-7 07:09 編輯 ]

別墅

好媽媽勳章

1272#
發表於 10-9-3 05:35 |只看該作者
Before taking photos from Charles today, I go to Page Studio again as I love the costume I did in my free trial so I decide to do it again, and the staff, Ms. Leung, says I can pay as extra photos like re-take instead of doing package price. But I want more costumes, so I discuss with the photographer, Alex, what other costumes suit Long Long (actually not much for his age), we finally get 4 costumes for $880 package.

1st Costume: Grey painted wall with grayish white painted plastered flooring with 2 big treasure boxes and lots of bear bear.

This time we do in different effects, with special lighting effect and Alex says this needs Long Long to sit or stand still. This is the first time we do this kind of photos, and with bear bear.

2nd Costume: Same background but with 2 big treasure boxes with books around.

This is similar to the 1st costume, but with different effect, which is the same style as my free trial that I asked for.

3rd Costume: Grey/blue background, with white painted bird cage and sexiphone

I like this background so much and we had did the golden and white background last time, and I do want some simple one/props, that make focus on Long Long. So surprising, Alex does 1 extra effect for me by changing the Grey/Blue background to Dark Blue one for the same costume, which is same as the 2nd costume and the background I did for free trial photos. I am so happy.

He looks cool in this costumes….haha, not willing smile again.

4th Costume: White background with big red luggage bag and books

Same clothes he is wearing as the 1st costume we did last time, yet look good. He is running around but this time he doesn’t feel tired and hungry, but not much smile ler.

This time, Alex does 2 more effects for me: one is changing the white background to light pink and mix with light blue; the other is the black and white colour photos, I love them so much.

Same clothes he is wearing as the 1st costume we did last time, yet look good. He is running around but this time he doesn’t feel tired and hungry, but not much smile ler.

After seeing the first few photos of the 1st costume, I know I like the photos, and the remaining ones won’t be bad, though some with eyes closing or similar pose, but should be ok. Just feel surprised Alex cuts out many photos during photo shooting (so can’t recovered) that we can get 150 photos only. The girl says if we tell them we may buy all, they will take more photos, as based on their experience, it is hard for customers to pick 20 photos covered in the package from hundreds. Next time I should tell them I will buy all so they will take more photos for me…but hard to predict if the effects are good and Long Long’s performance ger.

I ask the girl if there is special offer as last time in expo Ms. Leung told me there is with an additional saving of $500 if you don’t want a 10 x 20” photo frame, so I decide to buy all as cost is close to those I pick last time, but wasting lots of energy and needs to give up many cutie photos I like. She says yes and she offers to give me another free crystal photo frame to me again.

The photos are really good, and maybe I love their special effects (though the 1st one is not as good as he showed in his album), and the backgrounds as I think about it before I come as I know what I can get after last visit. So I am quite happy with my photos today.

So lucky I buy all today or else I will feel regret after seeing Charles photos (charles are more expensive than Page, but I like Page effect, and the price is good for buying all ah, if I can get more photos then i will be great).

So bad they have too little costumes that suits Long Long’s age, and actually their prices are high, so wait for more costumes (those for big boys and girls are smart) and Long Long’s growth up then we can come again next time.

[ 本帖最後由 momo627 於 10-9-3 08:08 編輯 ]

別墅

好媽媽勳章

1271#
發表於 10-9-3 03:43 |只看該作者
Getting Charles Photos today la. After seeing the printout at home, I feel quite disappointed, I think they have done some editing and much crop up on original photos, the photos look differ from what I saw on that day, and the effect is not good as they were shown on their iMac monitor……some photos are not good that I think if I know the effects are sth. Like this, I won’t pay extra for buying more. And most photos are around less than 1 MB, can only do 4R printouts.

Also, the special offer for $944 (20 off), 20 photos + 10 free photos last time I got, of which the 10 free photos was cancelled. Originally I plan to do one more session as my friend told me they will give me 2 $200 coupon for future use, so I ask what black backgrounds costumes and props will there be as we didn’t do it last time as we were late. But the staff said there is no difference….huh, only get those little sofa, chair, classic camera and phone? So lucky I ask for the white sofa and English style flower armchair and do more shots in black background last time. So in this case, as the photographer last time was not very patient and did it in a rush (but I think it is his personality), there is no need for me to take another session la.

Don't know why, may be my taste "improves", it doesn't worth $2xxx lor.

So save a package, haha!

[ 本帖最後由 momo627 於 10-9-3 05:21 編輯 ]

大宅

好媽媽勳章

1270#
發表於 10-9-2 17:36 |只看該作者
買果個,只怪佢唔知價,kakaka~~~
不過呢個世界係有information cost的,hehe~

男爵府

1269#
發表於 10-9-2 14:23 |只看該作者
佢送咁多出黎,應該冇乜人會買啦~

原帖由 momo627 於 10-9-2 03:06 發表
wa, I just find in "2nd hand market here", there is

FACE 家庭攝影套餐禮券, 價值$1288
現售$380

oh......

別墅

好媽媽勳章

1268#
發表於 10-9-2 03:06 |只看該作者
wa, I just find in "2nd hand market here", there is

FACE 家庭攝影套餐禮券, 價值$1288
現售$380

oh......

別墅

好媽媽勳章

1267#
發表於 10-9-2 02:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 cyhh 於 10-9-1 20:46 發表
多謝你中意思玹d相呀...
Justin唔主張買晒d相ga, 我話買晒果陣, 佢欲2話不如伙揀吓先=.=所以佢咁講唔代表朗朗d相唔好ga

adore, 我真係覺得佢d service唔ok, 其實佢上到去d面口ok嘅,不過我唔中意啲人無follow up,好老 ...

then I feel relieve, but I don't think photos are good as I originally expected lor, cos I ask papa (so frighten he will blame me) to make sure he smiles ga ma, so happens the situation is totally different from what happened in Adore...so maybe he should not come...but maybe no smile lor.

Yes I understand. Esp. if it is deal with business, I always want to know in a minute the status and give me update and response when I ask or I will keep on chasing. So I understand how you feel.

Yes, if they won't call, forget it la, save for other studios!

大宅

好媽媽勳章

1266#
發表於 10-9-1 20:46 |只看該作者
多謝你中意思玹d相呀...
Justin唔主張買晒d相ga, 我話買晒果陣, 佢欲2話不如伙揀吓先=.=所以佢咁講唔代表朗朗d相唔好ga

adore, 我真係覺得佢d service唔ok, 其實佢上到去d面口ok嘅,不過我唔中意啲人無follow up,好老實,我要一個答覆啫,得/唔得都可以,但起碼俾我知道進展係點,就算無得補影,都要叫我揀相啦,又冇,所以我唔中意囉。 so far, 冇call過我, 就算多booking, 忙, 都唔係藉口, 尋日我打去, 佢都好似唔記得有呢件事...

好老實,我中意佢個景之嘛,又唔係得佢一個capture到思玹嘅得意表情,我幫襯過咁多間,都好pro架嘛^^今次到我唔志在…
原帖由 momo627 於 10-9-1 04:17 發表
to me, I think the studio is too small. Backgrounds are only fixed on the 4 sides wall: 1. blue louve dr, 2. white brick wall+window, 3. painted white stripped wall panel (with bamboo cabinets) & 4. p ...

別墅

好媽媽勳章

1265#
發表於 10-9-1 04:17 |只看該作者
to me, I think the studio is too small. Backgrounds are only fixed on the 4 sides wall: 1. blue louve dr, 2. white brick wall+window, 3. painted white stripped wall panel (with bamboo cabinets) & 4. pink dots wallpaper (with pink sofa)(2 backgrounds on 1 wall), 5. white flower wall paper + half height white strippedwall panel (with bed lien on soft pad with cushion), and 6. Blue painted wall + classic telephone + bamboo big cushion.

Not much space and backgrounds and props, as Long Long doesn't like playing with those props or toys, so it may not suit him.

And as his papa takes half day leave today, he is so happy and always rushes to him and not willing to sit still or stand, just moving around, but not playing with the props (no toys provided), or looks at the camera. So we can't do as good as Yannis as he has more posing and he allows photographer to take photos in different angles.

When it is 6pm, Long Long is tired and hungry and not willling to have family photos, even giving him biscuits can stop him a while, but keeps crying and fly fly or jump jump does not work. So we can't have those touching family photos as Adore, very disappointed, and waste my hb's annual leave.

The space is small and they need to move the furniture and equipment around to change costumes; yet it is all right, but not as comfortable a Adore, though Adore is "rolling the background board" at the side of the wall, and set up the props when we do that costumes (very quick).

And I can see photographer is taking photos are entirely different angles compared with Yannis (as Yannis run around and play with props), so I won't expect the photos would be good. I love Yannis one, looking up to the camera; the photographer tries but failed. And long Long is not willing to lie on the bear (he doesn't ask for lying on cushion wor, I love those light blue flowers cushion ga), so hope the photographer can capture the "precious moments la" But I really like his natural lighting at the window side and soft lens effect in Yannis photos, hope we can do the same la.

I do appreciate the photographer is willing to let us change different styles of clothes to suit the costumes, and he tries to take photos in different angles, though Long Long is naughty, running here and there and not willing sit still (but the lady assistant doesn't help much, do nothing to cheer up the baby and no toys even if I ask if there is any small ball ball, and she leaves early...though we takes 2.5 hrs hrs than original 1.5~2 hrs).

Hope the photos are ok la. When I tell the photographer I will buy all, he says he has taken 6xx photos, but will only give us 200 for buying all, and he says I should decide when I see the photos.....so does he means the photos are not good.

But to be honest, the environment, backgrounds, props, services, I love Adore better....but cynn has much different experience...so case by case la.

[ 本帖最後由 momo627 於 10-9-1 04:23 編輯 ]

大宅

好媽媽勳章

1264#
發表於 10-8-31 10:48 |只看該作者
尋日睇完picsmile d相,撞鬼,好靚@@唔靚嘅得幾張law...
我估唔ok果d佢已經cut走左,final 200張,全部有晒特別效果,而佢又當momo我,額外嘅85折,咁就$2599=.=
不過佢d相連埋print out同相簿嘅,仲係佢地自己用黑房曬,包冇色差,咁,都可以慳番$200曬相同$140相簿嘅~~~

大宅

好媽媽勳章

1263#
發表於 10-8-31 10:44 |只看該作者
星期六去左adore影完喇,佢地係幾好人,但可惜思玹唔係好夾個環境…
首先係佢地d道具偏女仔,主要係毛公仔,床化,床仔…思玹完全無興趣…佢只係推布景版,四五塊一齊推跌@@
另外就係佢地要換好多衫,但思玹就好怕,結果有d衫換完,因為思玹走來走去,又流口水,之後又要再換,思玹就仲失控,喊得好犀利…
磨左三個半鐘,叫做影左4個影,但唔係我最想要果d,有80張相,但大部份都係大頭,雖然都幾靚,但同我心目中嘅adore有分別囉,我想影景。
今次同vp,兩次期望都大,但兩次效果都係一般,唔同嘅係,今次嘅service係ok嘅,只係佢地唔夾。
但我依家煩緊另一個問題,就係佢地冇時間俾我retake(因為可喺思玹15個月前,17/9前),佢地冇晒期,佢話試吓同d客改時間,不過佢都話機會唔高…如果真係冇retake,我就要喺80張裡面揀相,咁我就真係寧願唔要~~~唔係啲相唔靚,但真係大部份大頭(因為思玹扭計要痴住我),而啲靚景又影唔到…如果咁,我就真係唔多想要,咁貴,唔值嘛><

首頁

尾頁

跳至