跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1473

1#
發表於 09-1-13 16:14 |只看該作者
請問Kids corner 既playgroup & pre-school 班 好唔好?

男爵府

積分: 5688

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

2#
發表於 09-1-14 00:55 |只看該作者
我都想知多d

大宅

積分: 1948

3#
發表於 09-1-14 11:20 |只看該作者
我都想知多d

原帖由 RABB 於 09-1-13 16:14 發表

複式洋房

積分: 205

4#
發表於 09-1-14 18:46 |只看該作者
我都想知 ,有媽咪可指教ma! THX

大宅

積分: 1113

5#
發表於 09-1-14 22:55 |只看該作者
Honestly it really depends on individual, for me, the first thing you should notice about a school or a playgroup is the facilities and environment, is it sufficient for our children to play around and ofcourse must be clean.
The second thing you need to know is thier learning systmes and teachers. How well can they support the growing needs of our children, and the teachers qualification, are the qualified or patience enough to handle young children.
I realise some of the parents here like to keep trying new center and changing environment. That is not too good for our children as they need to have a familiar and secure environment for they to learn and play.
Ask for a trial class, I'm sure most of the center have trials for the children. You will find out the answer yourself.
原帖由 LongyinBB 於 09-1-14 18:46 發表
我都想知 ,有媽咪可指教ma! THX

複式洋房

積分: 205

6#
發表於 09-1-15 00:57 |只看該作者
Christmas,

Thank you very much.

大宅

積分: 4279

7#
發表於 09-1-15 11:22 |只看該作者
Hello RABB,

我小朋友都讀過KID'S CORNER 既PRE- SHCOOL, 就算而家讀緊K1, 都有返KID'S CORNER 既其他興趣班, 每個星期六日都好期待返去

係PRE-SCHOOL 我個囡真係學到好多嘢, 可以講全係老師既功勞, 到現在, 佢都會幾得幾位老師講過or教過既事.

KID'S CORNER 既老師好有愛心同埋好穩定. 唔會成日唔同人, 咁先可以比到小朋友安全感,呢D已經係對小朋友最好既事

佢地D班可以比你地試堂, 你可以打個電話去查詢, 你問乜佢地都好有耐性咁答你架

希望你個小朋友有一個好都學習環境另佢對學習有興趣啦!

原帖由 RABB 於 09-1-13 16:14 發表

大宅

8#
發表於 09-1-15 12:00 |只看該作者
Hi Zoelovema,

Thanks for your information.

因好頭痛呀, 元朗又無咩choice... Kid's corner既pre-school 係咪同出面D nusery 差唔多?? 有無戒片?? tea time??

原帖由 zoelovema 於 09-1-15 11:22 發表
Hello RABB,

我小朋友都讀過KID'S CORNER 既PRE- SHCOOL, 就算而家讀緊K1, 都有返KID'S CORNER 既其他興趣班, 每個星期六日都好期待返去

係PRE-SCHOOL 我個囡真係學到好多嘢, 可以講全係老師既功勞, 到現在, 佢都 ...

大宅

積分: 4279

9#
發表於 09-1-15 15:06 |只看該作者
佢係一個似N1 既PRE-SCHOOL 班, 但唔好將兩者混為一談, 因KID'S 始終係一個PLAYGROUP為主的地方, 大致上都有兩文三語,有茶點時間, 佢地都有定時帶小朋友去廁所, 但要真真正戒片始終要靠家長喇

仲有, 佢地既MUSIC 係以KINDERMUSIK 為主, 呢個係出面學校沒有的

我果時唔比我個囡返N1, 係因為N1 唔係教學為主, 返去兩三個鈡, 又要校服, 又要茶點費, 幾百樣收費, 而且我想亞囡入果間學校無收N1, 咁即係話要返K1時又要比校服呢D費用, 又要亞囡重新適應過D老師同學校, 所以我先決定揀KID'S CORNER

希望幫到你啦!

原帖由 RABB 於 09-1-15 12:00 發表
Hi Zoelovema,

Thanks for your information.

因好頭痛呀, 元朗又無咩choice... Kid's corner既pre-school 係咪同出面D nusery 差唔多?? 有無戒片?? tea time??

大宅

10#
發表於 09-1-15 15:15 |只看該作者
yes ar.... 我就係覺得傳統既N1除自理外, 無咩特別學術上既嘢學, 好似有D不足....

Kindermusik? can you tell me more about that?

原帖由 zoelovema 於 09-1-15 15:06 發表
佢係一個似N1 既PRE-SCHOOL 班, 但唔好將兩者混為一談, 因KID'S 始終係一個PLAYGROUP為主的地方, 大致上都有兩文三語,有茶點時間, 佢地都有定時帶小朋友去廁所, 但要真真正戒片始終要靠家長喇

仲有, 佢地既MUSIC 係 ...

大宅

11#
發表於 09-1-15 21:36 |只看該作者
Kindermusik is a program from the US. It uses music principle to enhance children all round development. It is a very good program as I can see my children improvement like language, logic , and also maths!
The only thing is that you have to buy a set of home material for the home teaching, which is quite expensive, some of the classmates parents find it useless because they have no time to go through with them at home, only maids or grannys. But for me, I find it good as it has became of my activity with my kids at home. And the most important is my children loves it!

原帖由 RABB 於 09-1-15 15:15 發表
yes ar.... 我就係覺得傳統既N1除自理外, 無咩特別學術上既嘢學, 好似有D不足....

Kindermusik? can you tell me more about that?

[ 本帖最後由 Christmas 於 09-1-15 21:38 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 7447

畀面勳章

12#
發表於 09-1-15 23:37 |只看該作者
咁Kid's corner大概幾錢一個月到呢?

大宅

積分: 1694

13#
發表於 09-1-15 23:49 |只看該作者
kids Corner & 英藝又點比較呢?

大宅

14#
發表於 09-1-16 08:40 |只看該作者
lamfanny,
As Zoelovema said, please dont mix up Kids Corner Preschool and Kindergarten nursery.
Kids Corner is a playgroup+preschool, emphasis on learning through play, the syallbus is much higher because they have already know A-Z, 1-10 counting, mandarin, colors /shapes by the end of the year, whereas Kindergarten is only starting to learn this in K1. Kids Corner is 6:1 student and teacher ration, Kindergartedn is double the size.
Kids Corner is fully English and Mandarin.
The only disadvantage is , its not a traditional Kindergarten, some parents want their children to be use to the environment. And the school fees is much higher.

原帖由 lamfanny 於 09-1-15 23:49 發表
kids Corner & 英藝又點比較呢?

大宅

15#
發表於 09-1-16 11:25 |只看該作者
Hi Christmas,

Yr advice is very useful and will really think about to send my daughter there...

Actually, I also dig out the N1 in Yuen Long before and found that all of them just teach the self-discipline instead of language and acedmic knowledge. I prefer to send the baby to learn the language and academic knowledge than to learn the discipline...

Did u try the playgroup named Baby's Talk there? Is that good? I just found that only those playgroup suitable for my bb at this stage!

How about the Jolly Kingdom? Any comment on that?

Million tks!

原帖由 Christmas 於 09-1-15 21:36 發表
Kindermusik is a program from the US. It uses music principle to enhance children all round development. It is a very good program as I can see my children improvement like language, logic , and also ...

大宅

16#
發表於 09-1-16 14:08 |只看該作者
Rabb, my daughter did not attend the Baby's Talk program before, she was in the Little crawlers long time ago, then switched to Preschool. Their playgroups are ok, but depends on the teachers, if the teacher is good, the class will be good. Teacher Christy used to teach my daughter, she was great! but then they switched to another teacher, and I find it so so. Not sure about thier playgroups now.
Jolly Kingdom, they seems to have alot of Kindergarten aged students, guess may be thier phonics program is better. Call for trial to check out the both center. I'm glad that i can help.
原帖由 RABB 於 09-1-16 11:25 發表
Hi Christmas,

Yr advice is very useful and will really think about to send my daughter there...

Actually, I also dig out the N1 in Yuen Long before and found that all of them just teach the self-dis ...

大宅

17#
發表於 09-1-16 15:25 |只看該作者
Hi Christmas,

Million thanks.

What do you think of the teachers in Kids Corner? Just Christy is good?

I've tried the Kindermusik before and King Sir was the teacher for those class last time.

Am also try to contact Jolly Kingdom to have the trial class. ...

原帖由 Christmas 於 09-1-16 14:08 發表
Rabb, my daughter did not attend the Baby's Talk program before, she was in the Little crawlers long time ago, then switched to Preschool. Their playgroups are ok, but depends on the teachers, if the ...

大宅

18#
發表於 09-1-16 17:02 |只看該作者
Oh really? you tried kids corner kindermusik before? did you like it?
I am not so sure about King Sir, i did not attend any classes with him with my child. The preschool teacher that taught my daugther was Teacher Marcus , Christy, Miki and Jane( putunghua), but my daughter will join King Sir class soon, Kindermusik Imagine that!
I heard alot of feedbacks from other parents, they all seems to like all the teachers. they are very patient and kind. The teacher that I said so so was a British lady, but she is no longer in Kids Corner, Teacher Dan is teaching my daughter phonics now. He is very patient and experience.

原帖由 RABB 於 09-1-16 15:25 發表
Hi Christmas,

Million thanks.

What do you think of the teachers in Kids Corner? Just Christy is good?

I've tried the Kindermusik before and King Sir was the teacher for those class last time.

Am ...

[ 本帖最後由 Christmas 於 09-1-16 17:06 編輯 ]

大宅

19#
發表於 09-1-16 17:20 |只看該作者
yep, the trial I attended was in Aug 2008... As that was the first time to bring my bb attend the playgroup and she was just 10 months old at that moment, I just feel it's the normal playgroup and not sure if my bb like that (she was "On" 居居 at that time due to still very small... haha)

em... King sir is patient but I prefer to speak in English all the time (he sometimes speak in Cantonese and sometimes English)

So I changed to another one in CWB, but it's really far away from YL and would like to see if there's any gd and qulaity one in YL lor....

原帖由 Christmas 於 09-1-16 17:02 發表
Oh really? you tried kids corner kindermusik before? did you like it?
I am not so sure about King Sir, i did not attend any classes with him with my child. The preschool teacher that taught my daugth ...

大宅

20#
發表於 09-1-16 17:35 |只看該作者
Rabb, you are very fast! are you at work? for me, i just hope that my boss will not catch me chatting..:)
Well, your bb is not On" 居居" she is only 10 months old, what do you expect from her? actually Kindermusik is very different from playgroup, parents need to learn too, the program is aim for parents to learn and teach the babies, playgroup is more fun and interesting i guess. But i read some of the research on the kindermusik webpage, it says that bb who attended Kindermusik from very young age learns faster when they grow up. So i'm sure if she doesnt seems to have responce doesnt mean that she is not learning. Be more patient lar! raising a child is a slow investment that requires lots of money, time and patience.
King Sir speaks half cantonese half english? is it because he needs to explain program to the parents? i attended the level 2 trial before like 3 months ago, he speaks all English though, and ofcourse he explain to some parents in cantonese.
They are alot of playgroups now is YL, and I'm sure its quite difficult for the parents to choose. If you dont mind travelling further away, I suggest Graceful hands in Kowloon , very good!

原帖由 RABB 於 09-1-16 17:20 發表
yep, the trial I attended was in Aug 2008... As that was the first time to bring my bb attend the playgroup and she was just 10 months old at that moment, I just feel it's the normal playgroup and not ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至